Singapore Face Shield Supplier with Ready Stocks for Kids’ and Adults’ Face Shields
Buy with peace of mind from a reliable face shield supplier in Singapore!
We have ready stocks to satisfy retails and corporate buyers. No more frustration dealing with those cheap online overseas sellers, we offer:
- Fast local delivery, or immediate store pickup.
- 100% quality check before handing over to customers.
- After sales service with local support to resolve any disputes
Face shields has started gaining its popularity after its being announced that all preschool students and teachers are encouraged to put on face shield when they head back to school on 2nd June. To satisfy the increasing demand for face shields in Singapore, Idealcard has been working closely with overseas manufacturing plants to ensure uninterrupted supply of face shields, be it for adults or kids.
Where to buy our face shields?
- Drop by our office at Blk 203A, Henderson Road, #06-04, Henderson Industrial Park, Singapore 159546, Mon ~ Fri, 9am ~ 6pm, wide selection of face shields to choose from.
- If you have a Shopee account, visit our online shop and purchase your desired design of face shields at the comfort of your home
- For bulk purchase or any assistance, call our office at 6273 3000 (Mon ~ Fri, 9am ~ 6pm) or send us your enquiry here
What advantages does face shield have over face mask?
- Perpetually reusable, as long as you maintain it properly by washing it with soap water, or disinfectant.
- Usually more comfortable to wear than masks.
- They protect the entire face, including the eyes, and prevent people from touching their faces or inadvertently exposing themselves to viruses.
- People tend to remove their masks to communicate with others, which increases their risk of being exposed or infecting others. If they wear a face shield, such problem wouldn’t exist.
Though the current default for general public is to wear a face mask when they out from their home, face shield can be an additional layer of protection if you are working in a high risk setting, where you come into contact with many people in your job routine, then you should put on both mask and shield.
Don’t take risk in these challenging times, get additional protection with our Face shield visor that protect you against contamination droplets, splashes and sprays that may contain germs. Its full-height, wrap-around design protects the wearer’s entire face, while providing unobstructed views with no perceptible distortion. Made of lightweight, hard surface components, the shield is easy to clean and comfortable to wear daily.
Features of our Face Shield
- Made of high clarity transparent PET material which is recyclable.
- 180° protection from the eyebrows to chin.
- Assembled with a foam strip and elastic band that can be easily adjusted to suit your preference.
- Face shield is well fitting and comfortable to wear even for a long period of time.
- Measurement : 32cm (width) x 22cm (height).
- Customizable with custom printed logo to cater for corporate identity (Min quantity required)
We have increased our varieties of face shields to cater for both adults and children, our gallery has showcased the types of face shields that we carry, do contact us for details.
Frequently Asked Question about the use of face shield in Singapore
Till now some of the customers who purchased face shield from us are still having doubts about the use of face shield in Singapore. As a result, we hope to share with you again some useful info that may help to clarify the doubts which some of you have.
In accordance with guidance published by Singapore Ministry of Health on 1st June 2020, the use of face masks will continue to be the default and mandatory when people go outside their homesface shield can be used in lieu of face masks under the following circumstances
1. Children’s age below 12, who are unable, or having difficulty wearing or keeping face mask for long duration of time
2. Persons with respiratory health related problems who may suffer breathing difficulties when a face mask is worn for an extensive long period of time.
3. Anyone speaking in a classroom or lecture-style setting – while maintaining a safe distance from others – are also allowed to use face shields.