PVC RFID Smart Cards – Blank or Pre-printed
As technology evolved, PVC cards has also grown smarter with the integration of RFID technology to offer a large variety of applications compared to our conventional plain pvc cards.
RFID cards are widely used in various application such as door access for office and residential properties, membership and loyalty program, event ticketing and etc. They can be categorized by their operating frequency range
RFID cards that we offer
- LF (Low frequency) operating at 125KHz, used mainly for door access, the most popular amongst them are EM4200 and TK4100 proximity cards.
- HF (High frequency) operating at 13.56MHz, the MIFARE family is the most widely used among this range of products.
- NFC (Near Field Communication), also operating at 13.56MHz, they are mainly used to mobile application, one of the example will be the NFC business cards that are increasingly popular.
- UHF (Ultra high frequency), range from 860 ~ 960MHz. UHF band RFID allows to read multiple tags as a batch at the longer distance than LF ~ HF. They are most widely used in inventory control, inspection work, and logistics applications.
- Available in blank white or custom printed with your design.